SayCoo論壇

查看: 12783|回復: 15
打印 上一主題 下一主題

絕對無敵沒誠意的CPI道歉函(還是金記代PO的)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-2-24 16:39:09 | 顯示全部樓層
CPI SM-250 run for 248KM for 16 days is already DEAD!

I was so exciting to ride on my CPI supermoto for a day out to relax and this is how it all happens…. On Sunday, 1/24 afternoon about 4:30 pm I started my CPI and going to the convenient stores which is just 500 meters away from my house. I started my engine and got stuck when I switch to the second block. I fell on the ground with my CPI in the middle of the road. Luckily, the cars coming both ways are in a slow speed otherwise I think I am going to say goodbye to all of you guys.

I get up on my foot and try to re start it again but I couldn’t even the clutch isn’t working at all!! I tried to move it to the side of the road and called the company for help. They came about 30 minutes and get on my CPI to the “x-lun” shop. I asked the person who is in charge and he told me all those things that might have happened which is all nonsense because I bought a brand new CPI not a used one! He said the best would be send it back to the original company for a checkup but no one is working at the moment so I have to wait after the Chinese New Year.. WHY?

I couldn’t wait for that long and I want to know what is the problem with it RIGHT NOW and I want to see what’s wrong with the engine. The person in charge told me he doesn’t have to right tool to check the engine and doesn’t want to do it, too. I told him that he might have forgotten who I am and what I know about cars. I could take pictures while he checks for the engine. Finally, he got persuade and asked for another guy to do it while I was at the side taking photos. Once he gets to the bottom of my bike we found the problems!! It was the transmission gear!!! It took us three hours to found of the problem. I asked them to call to the CPI Company right away and I want an ANSWER to this!

When I order my BLACK supermoto 250 I made myself very clear that I can wait. I just want it before the Chinese New Year. By the time I get my SM-250 it was black but when I check on the credential it says the color is orange. How can they have it mixed up? They even asked me to change it to black and I have to pay the fees. WHY?

On 2/2 at 11:00, they customs service called and asks me to get my SM250 back to their place and want to check it. I request to come to Hsinchu but they said they do not have the tools. And ask me DO I WANT IT TO BE FIX? I told them that’s fine, don’t do anything about it and they said they will call back later.

After the phone call, I called to the “x-lun” shop and told them that the company wasn’t showing any care about my SM250 and told them that I want it to be done within 3 days or else I am going to see them on a court!!

On 2/3 at 17:00 “X-lun” shop called and said CPI Company is coming to check it tomorrow at 11:30 am and wants to meet up with me.
1:30 am I went to the hospital because my back hurts really bad and even take the x-ray photo. Thank god that I didn’t hurt my bones and they gave me a shot to relive the pain on my back. Went back home at 4 am in the morning. Guess what… after that they never call and didn’t spoke a word of it. They even called to my boss and want everything to be quiet about it.

What the hell was that??? What kind of service are they giving to the customers?
What kind of products are they selling to the people?
This is shame.. what a company.. Such a liar..
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 加入會員

本版積分規則

手機版|黑名單|SayCoo論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 06:23