打印 上一主題 下一主題

絕對無敵沒誠意的CPI道歉函(還是金記代PO的)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2008-5-27 17:19:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
轉自"大揚技術慢車 "
由於ENDURO SM250延遲交貨,造成貴司之困擾,敬請諒解並煩請轉告消費者敝司道歉函如下:
親愛的消費者您好:

讓各位車友等這麼久,實在也不是我們所願意見到的,因國內認證單位一再要求補送件,致使環保署通知證書,預計六月上旬才能發出,為守法, 只能耐心等待,因此延誤原先預計的行程表,導致我們的出車時間不得不一再改動。
在此謹向久候多時的忠實愛好CPI ENDURO SM250車友致上最大的歉意與敬意,台灣人說:〝好酒沉甕底〞,您的耐心等候應該是值得的,您的指導將是敝司前進的動力。
祝 萬事如意

CPI MOTOR CO.
TEL:04-24914965
FAX:04-24918458
盧素貞 敬上
單選投票, 共有 54 人參與投票
3.70% (2)
9.26% (5)
83.33% (45)
3.70% (2)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
發表於 2008-5-27 17:25:16 | 只看該作者
嘖嘖 

原來 好酒沉甕底 是用在這時候

(抄筆記)
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2008-5-27 17:37:34 | 只看該作者
而抬面下的CPI

轉自"大揚技術慢車 "
Cr@Zy♂小鐵
CPI把主力都放在外銷~上次我也打去CPI公司問!!他們態度真的好像很不屑!!我問的時候有問到「難道你們公司就是要一直消費者等就對了」CPI居然回答「沒錯!」~外銷市場固然大~本土的車友都不照顧一下!每次都只會找一堆理由~上次他回答明明就說生產來不及~生產來不及為何上次問的時候要說5月底就可以交車!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-27 18:01:15 | 只看該作者
哈哈哈~~~~~~~~~~林北就說   還沒驗車吧

:135: :135: :135: :135: :135: :135: :135: :135: :135: :135:

6月才驗~~~~~~~~~~~~:165:             賣1個月還2個月壓
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-27 20:57:39 | 只看該作者
其他國內車廠都拼命的在研發噴射了..
只有CPI還在想把化油器車拿去驗過五期..
我在猜環保署就是希望車廠以後五期的車全部清一色改噴射..
所以儘可能的極盡刁難之能事..
上面的高階腦袋轉不過來也沒辦法..
如果化油器真的那麼好搞,那難道國內其他在搞噴射
引擎的大廠老闆腦筋都短路了嗎?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-27 23:43:44 | 只看該作者
好像還有另一個意思
車放越久越香淳農嗎
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-28 00:33:03 | 只看該作者
不用等CPI嚕

小道消息指出~~~~~知名越野車廠一哥~~~~將要出XXXCC噴射的車嚕

因該是和日本一樣     來個250和450  ㄏㄏㄏ~~~~~~~~

不準的話       不要說是我說低唷~~~~~
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-28 02:03:03 | 只看該作者
知名越野車廠一哥??

KTM?胡椒罐?.:143:
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-28 07:52:12 | 只看該作者
哈特佛去年就開始研發了..
明年就可能會有250CC上市..
然後接著會有400CC上市..
不過現在說一切都還太早.
畢竟還在研發階段,官方完全沒有
公開過,這些消息只是車友間透過
在哈特佛機車上班的人得知,大家就用
平常心看待吧..
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2008-5-28 09:59:01 | 只看該作者
有人說VR200的出現也是跟這次的SM250有拼
不知道有誰能詳細的口述歷史一下
或是哪邊有資料可以參考
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-28 10:03:04 | 只看該作者
?????????????不了解你的意思~~~~~:143:
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2008-5-28 10:59:51 | 只看該作者
轉自"東吳機研 "

作者: adada (A New Beginning!) 站內: CPI
標題: Re: 話說..台中好像已經有人拿到車了
時間: Sat May 24 05:16:28 2008

小弟幾點觀察 引述 回應

先聲明 我只是認識一位有和西批哎員工熟識(主司設計SX,SM系列)

當機車行老闆的朋友 他們都是玩越野車超過二十年的老屁股

聽老闆在過去兩年中的說過一些說法 以下整理一下 還有加上自己的意見

吾人絕對和西批哎廠方沒有任何一丁瓜葛

因為我是騎爛車DRZ400SM的

1. 要交車不用一次交五百台吧?

2. 各位給國產車一點機會吧

知道內情的就知道 當初cpi要驗過的困難

三年前本來要用223氣冷 也看到實車了

結果想當然爾這近五十年引擎產物環保過不了 出力也一定不漂亮

所以西批哎轉方向 往一樣是本田系的敵鼓勵二武陵引擎取經 做出了SX250
                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^這不要說得太明顯
           (所以以這引擎的來源看來破三十匹小case)

後來環保署政策開始推行四衝 噴射

化油車種在僵化的官員思想下 一再被拒絕

當初送測一驗就過 結果驗的官員說怎麼可能 開始諸多刁難

好幾次他們自己內部人員都認為一定沒問題 結果放了消息

沒想到又被打槍 說實在是真的很嘔

好不容易 國產最高規格的車要上市了 給他一點生存的機會吧

這車其實在歐洲賣的不差啊

來到台灣 他沒有衝著外地的名氣 把售價拉破十萬 和VR相較之下已經非常了不起

雖然本人是非常支持他再多個一萬 把車子做更好!

還有 VR還是算有越野實力的 尤其是兩百 算是吃苦耐勞工作馬那型

低扭在配上相較XR250重快二十公斤的車重下 低速加速感還算不輸

車重也有車重的好處 林道裡遇到沙地泥濘黑森林穩的很

3. 套句前輩說得 真正的考驗是在上市後 不是上市前

交車延期又如何? 汽車製造商甚或其他機車製造商就沒延期交車過?

我們是不是網路用慣了 忍受力變低了?

西批哎有正式廣告SX SM正式上市嗎? 沒正式廣告前題下 何時交車有重要如斯?

在這次披露5/20上市之前 西批哎從未正式告知上市 頂多車行說說唱唱罷了

當初十年前VR出來的腥風血雨 吾輩(包括我)沒有經歷過是無法了解的

等到真正出來再呸 再罵 再推 再贊都不遲啊

台灣嘛 這點狀況 正常正常的啦~~~

4. 有興趣知道DRZ是不是爛車的可以多看看多聽聽買一台來騎一騎

我不是輕輕鬆鬆說這句話 我前一台XR250用了三年信貸本息三十五萬買到

當初畢業有工作三十張等級 讓我下這決定不選價格1/3的VR 當初並無SX這選項

後來買到五個月後考到研究所..........囧rz

結果死撐活撐去年年底250貸款付完沒兩個月 車借車友以後撞掉

自己想換車+有現金需求轉現金+減輕車友負擔+找到人願意入手正牌且維修所以脫手
                                               ↑↑↑就是那老闆
   又過了幾個月才入手二手DRZ 騎到現在三個月整

是不是爛車嘛.....要比越野當然不如XR系好上手 比道路性能自然樂勝

上GPS140輕輕鬆鬆 路多點(真的只有一點)極限約百五

一開始是真的每次打到五檔習慣都會再勾一下 習慣後就不太覺得有六檔的需求

畢竟扭力已經到足夠放普通性能四輪的水準 四百級以上日系滑胎車也少有六檔的

有在玩滑胎道路取向居多的沒聽到啥大抱怨

倒是拉到林道玩的狀況多了些 不過都還算不上不能解決的問題

相對二手價幾乎相同的甚至更貴的XR250 以只玩道路而言相對俗又大碗

要進林道 沒250洗禮 還是不要碰400 畢竟要動的設定不少.........包括人.....

至少這車在頗具公信力的英國MCN雜誌也有四星的水準 有興趣可以看看

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MC ... sults/Bike-Reviews/

Suzuki/Suzuki-DR-Z400S-2001-current/?&R=EPI-433

哪位幫縮一下吧 多謝! <( _ _)>

--
事出必有因 所以沒有找不到線索的問題

只是

真的找到問題的源頭了嗎

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/wdarsting

--
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2008-5-29 03:56:48 | 只看該作者
唉~~~~說真的  我也不知道該說啥咪才好~~~~~~~~~~~~~沉了吧

我想這是    我對台灣廠商失望了          怎摸不是在比好    而是在比爛

說到這裡..............我的Y拍遭人   嗆聲       說我東西賣得太便宜打壞她行情

叫我聯絡他的供應商...........................................:140:

我很想和她說     我是直接面對總代理     而不是經銷商..........:141:

第一次遇到這種怪傢伙~~~~~~~~~~
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-2-24 16:39:09 | 只看該作者
CPI SM-250 run for 248KM for 16 days is already DEAD!

I was so exciting to ride on my CPI supermoto for a day out to relax and this is how it all happens…. On Sunday, 1/24 afternoon about 4:30 pm I started my CPI and going to the convenient stores which is just 500 meters away from my house. I started my engine and got stuck when I switch to the second block. I fell on the ground with my CPI in the middle of the road. Luckily, the cars coming both ways are in a slow speed otherwise I think I am going to say goodbye to all of you guys.

I get up on my foot and try to re start it again but I couldn’t even the clutch isn’t working at all!! I tried to move it to the side of the road and called the company for help. They came about 30 minutes and get on my CPI to the “x-lun” shop. I asked the person who is in charge and he told me all those things that might have happened which is all nonsense because I bought a brand new CPI not a used one! He said the best would be send it back to the original company for a checkup but no one is working at the moment so I have to wait after the Chinese New Year.. WHY?

I couldn’t wait for that long and I want to know what is the problem with it RIGHT NOW and I want to see what’s wrong with the engine. The person in charge told me he doesn’t have to right tool to check the engine and doesn’t want to do it, too. I told him that he might have forgotten who I am and what I know about cars. I could take pictures while he checks for the engine. Finally, he got persuade and asked for another guy to do it while I was at the side taking photos. Once he gets to the bottom of my bike we found the problems!! It was the transmission gear!!! It took us three hours to found of the problem. I asked them to call to the CPI Company right away and I want an ANSWER to this!

When I order my BLACK supermoto 250 I made myself very clear that I can wait. I just want it before the Chinese New Year. By the time I get my SM-250 it was black but when I check on the credential it says the color is orange. How can they have it mixed up? They even asked me to change it to black and I have to pay the fees. WHY?

On 2/2 at 11:00, they customs service called and asks me to get my SM250 back to their place and want to check it. I request to come to Hsinchu but they said they do not have the tools. And ask me DO I WANT IT TO BE FIX? I told them that’s fine, don’t do anything about it and they said they will call back later.

After the phone call, I called to the “x-lun” shop and told them that the company wasn’t showing any care about my SM250 and told them that I want it to be done within 3 days or else I am going to see them on a court!!

On 2/3 at 17:00 “X-lun” shop called and said CPI Company is coming to check it tomorrow at 11:30 am and wants to meet up with me.
1:30 am I went to the hospital because my back hurts really bad and even take the x-ray photo. Thank god that I didn’t hurt my bones and they gave me a shot to relive the pain on my back. Went back home at 4 am in the morning. Guess what… after that they never call and didn’t spoke a word of it. They even called to my boss and want everything to be quiet about it.

What the hell was that??? What kind of service are they giving to the customers?
What kind of products are they selling to the people?
This is shame.. what a company.. Such a liar..
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-2-25 10:45:14 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 水狗 於 2009-2-25 10:55 編輯

CPI SM-250 run for 248KM for 16 days is already DEAD!
嘻匹哀 SM250騎了16天.共248公里就掛了!
I was so exciting to ride on my CPI supermoto for a day out to relax and this is how it all happens…. On Sunday, 1/24 afternoon about 4:30 pm I started my CPI and going to the convenient stores which is just 500 meters away from my house. I started my engine and got stuck when I switch to the second block. I fell on the ground with my CPI in the middle of the road. Luckily, the cars coming both ways are in a slow speed otherwise I think I am going to say goodbye to all of you guys.
我很愉悅的騎上我的吸匹哀"超級摩拖".預備來一天放鬆之旅.而事情就這樣發生了….1/24禮拜天下午約末4:30左右.我發動我的吸匹哀前往距離我家五百公尺的便利商店.就在我轉進第二個街口後噴了.我與西匹哀一同摔倒在馬路的正中央.有拜有保庇.雙向的來車都正好用龜速緩慢的前進中.阿哪摩.我就只能跟大家說掰咧
I get up on my foot and try to re start it again but I couldn’t even the clutch isn’t working at all!! I tried to move it to the side of the road and called the company for help. They came about 30 minutes and get on my CPI to the “x-lun” shop. I asked the person who is in charge and he told me all those things that might have happened which is all nonsense because I bought a brand new CPI not a used one! He said the best would be send it back to the original company for a checkup but no one is working at the moment so I have to wait after the Chinese New Year.. WHY?
我爬了起來並試著重新發動.怪小.發不動.離合器根本沒反應.接著.我只能將他遷到路邊並連絡車商來救援.半個鐘頭過後.車商人員到來並帶著我的吸痞哀到一間名為”X-LUN”的店.我詢問店老大並告訴他所有發生我發生的不合理情形.因為我買的是”全新”的吸痞哀.而非二手的.他表示說最好的方法就是將車送回原廠做檢驗.好死不死.禮拜天沒人上班.如此一來.我則必須等到農曆年過後.為了什麼鳥?
I couldn’t wait for that long and I want to know what is the problem with it RIGHT NOW and I want to see what’s wrong with the engine. The person in charge told me he doesn’t have to right tool to check the engine and doesn’t want to do it, too. I told him that he might have forgotten who I am and what I know about cars. I could take pictures while he checks for the engine. Finally, he got persuade and asked for another guy to do it while I was at the side taking photos. Once he gets to the bottom of my bike we found the problems!! It was the transmission gear!!! It took us three hours to found of the problem. I asked them to call to the CPI Company right away and I want an ANSWER to this!
我無法等到那麼久.且我急於想知道就目前而言我的車到底是出了什麼鳥問題.店老大跟我說他沒有”正確的工具”來檢查引擎.再者.他也不想搞.我跟他說他可能忘了我是哪一號人物並且我有多了解車
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 加入會員

本版積分規則

手機版|黑名單|SayCoo論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:54