SayCoo論壇

查看: 12779|回復: 15
打印 上一主題 下一主題

絕對無敵沒誠意的CPI道歉函(還是金記代PO的)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-2-25 10:45:14 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 水狗 於 2009-2-25 10:55 編輯

CPI SM-250 run for 248KM for 16 days is already DEAD!
嘻匹哀 SM250騎了16天.共248公里就掛了!
I was so exciting to ride on my CPI supermoto for a day out to relax and this is how it all happens…. On Sunday, 1/24 afternoon about 4:30 pm I started my CPI and going to the convenient stores which is just 500 meters away from my house. I started my engine and got stuck when I switch to the second block. I fell on the ground with my CPI in the middle of the road. Luckily, the cars coming both ways are in a slow speed otherwise I think I am going to say goodbye to all of you guys.
我很愉悅的騎上我的吸匹哀"超級摩拖".預備來一天放鬆之旅.而事情就這樣發生了….1/24禮拜天下午約末4:30左右.我發動我的吸匹哀前往距離我家五百公尺的便利商店.就在我轉進第二個街口後噴了.我與西匹哀一同摔倒在馬路的正中央.有拜有保庇.雙向的來車都正好用龜速緩慢的前進中.阿哪摩.我就只能跟大家說掰咧
I get up on my foot and try to re start it again but I couldn’t even the clutch isn’t working at all!! I tried to move it to the side of the road and called the company for help. They came about 30 minutes and get on my CPI to the “x-lun” shop. I asked the person who is in charge and he told me all those things that might have happened which is all nonsense because I bought a brand new CPI not a used one! He said the best would be send it back to the original company for a checkup but no one is working at the moment so I have to wait after the Chinese New Year.. WHY?
我爬了起來並試著重新發動.怪小.發不動.離合器根本沒反應.接著.我只能將他遷到路邊並連絡車商來救援.半個鐘頭過後.車商人員到來並帶著我的吸痞哀到一間名為”X-LUN”的店.我詢問店老大並告訴他所有發生我發生的不合理情形.因為我買的是”全新”的吸痞哀.而非二手的.他表示說最好的方法就是將車送回原廠做檢驗.好死不死.禮拜天沒人上班.如此一來.我則必須等到農曆年過後.為了什麼鳥?
I couldn’t wait for that long and I want to know what is the problem with it RIGHT NOW and I want to see what’s wrong with the engine. The person in charge told me he doesn’t have to right tool to check the engine and doesn’t want to do it, too. I told him that he might have forgotten who I am and what I know about cars. I could take pictures while he checks for the engine. Finally, he got persuade and asked for another guy to do it while I was at the side taking photos. Once he gets to the bottom of my bike we found the problems!! It was the transmission gear!!! It took us three hours to found of the problem. I asked them to call to the CPI Company right away and I want an ANSWER to this!
我無法等到那麼久.且我急於想知道就目前而言我的車到底是出了什麼鳥問題.店老大跟我說他沒有”正確的工具”來檢查引擎.再者.他也不想搞.我跟他說他可能忘了我是哪一號人物並且我有多了解車
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2009-2-25 10:54:26 | 顯示全部樓層
忘了說...其實小弟我不太懂發生了什麼事情
只是目前服偽兵種.服勤內容是擔任某縣府英文網站編譯
上班亂亂入打發時間.看到就無聊翻一下
拍謝~
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 加入會員

本版積分規則

手機版|黑名單|SayCoo論壇