查看: 1514|回復: 2
打印 上一主題 下一主題

EMGO TAIWAN(台灣配色賽車)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
發表於 2005-7-31 11:07:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

車手是前GP500世界冠軍 永遠的34號 史旺茲
Schwantz to ride with Team EMGO Taiwan for Caylor at Road America

Elkhart Lake, WI ( 31 May, 05) -- 1993 MotoGP World Champion Kevin Schwantz will be returning to AMA road-racing at Road America this weekend aboard the Team EMGO Taiwan, Formula Xtreme, Suzuki GSX-R 600. Schwantz will be subbing for Chris "Opie" Caylor who will be with his wife Tracy at home awaiting their now over-due baby.

"I have a responsibility to my sponsors but not only do they completely understand my situation, it's actually them that are telling me to stay at home with my wife and soon to be family," said Caylor. "There's only a few people I would completely trust with my program and Kevin is definitely on the top of that list. He's been helping me and Team EMGO Taiwan at every round with advice and mentoring and he was actually the one that brought up him riding for me!"

"I look forward to returning to the fiercely competitive racing in AMA," said Schwantz from his Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School at Road Atlanta. "Ope's been an instructor for the school since the day it opened and I'm glad I can help him by riding for his team at [Road America]".

Schwantz' return to the AMA will be assisted by Caylor's and Team EMGO Taiwan's crew chief: Craig "Huey" Stewart. "Of course, I wish Opie was here continuing to build his points but I certainly respect his commitment to his growing family," said Stewart. "Who could ask for a better sub than a true icon?"

More information about Kevin Schwantz and the Kevin Schwantz Suzuki School can be found on the web at www.SchwantzSchool.com.

[ Last edited by 煥仔 on 2005-7-31 at 11:08 AM ]
發表於 2005-7-31 11:15:30 | 只看該作者
需要一個英文強的人來翻譯一下..;)
發表於 2005-7-31 12:05:55 | 只看該作者
青天白日滿地紅......
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 加入會員

本版積分規則

手機版|黑名單|SayCoo論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 15:49